Job Title : Academic Research Executive
Job ID : 1173192735
Posted on : 20-03-2023
Designation : Academic Research Executive
Experience : 2 - 8 years
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Norms
Client Name : Pentagon Education Services
Education : Any Graduates
Skills : underwriting, academic research, NEET UG information, NEET PG information
Priority : High
We are one of the front runner Education Advisory Company based out of Bengaluru. Pentagon Education Services operates as a brand under the banner of Patshala Education Pvt. Ltd. With around Two Decades of experience in the field of Higher Education we are a Startup Edu-Tech company providing Career Counselling and Career coaching services for Professional Education. We facilitate college selection and admission planning process through Counselling held by various regulatory bodies.
Currently we are to engage an Academic Research Executive for our backend support and operations team. The incumbent profile will be responsible to researching latest information regarding NEET UG & NEET PG from relevant sources. The job of research executive is to keep the team updated about developments in the professional counselling process and notify any changes in the rules and regulations to internal stakeholders.
Experience: 2 - 8 years
Role: Academic Research Executive
Industry: Education & Training
Qualification: Any Graduates
• Conducting Internet research & identify, collect, & organize business data.
• Online Research & review data daily to ensure its quality and integrity.
• Assist in the preparation of underwriting materials through proper research.
• Monitoring & tracking of Academic policies framed by the regulatory authorities.
• Updating the records with any changed procedure in professional counselling process.
• Keeping track of the announcements made regarding the counselling process.
• Work in a fast-paced environment and possess a knack to understand, respond and resolve queries by stake holders.
• Provide ready reckoner inputs to client facing team.
• Prepare a strong framework of company’s business model about counselling policies.
• Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
• Good stakeholder management abilities
• Strong logical, analytical skills and a systematic problem-solving approach
• Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office Applications
• Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Attention to detail and ability to ensure high quality of deliverables
Web Site: www.pentagoneducation.com
Email Id: email@example.com
Recruiter: G J Nataraj
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...