Job Title : Linux System Administrator
Job ID : 1670222447
Posted on : 08/05/2021
Designation : Linux Admin
Experience : 7 - 10 years
Location : Pune
Salary : negotiable
Client Name : MLOGICA Computech (India) Pvt. Ltd
Education : Any Graduates / Post Graduates
Skills : Oracle Solaris, RedHat Enterprise Linux, Centos, VMWare ESXi, and Windows, Installations, Upgrades, Patches, Configuration, performance tuning
Priority : High
Founded in 2004 by visionaries from leading technology organizations, MLOGICAs leaders envisioned a faster, more efficient way of modernizing IT infrastructures to eliminate the skyrocketing costs of legacy systems that had stymied innovation and eaten away at enterprise profitability for years. They also realized modernization offered their customers the opportunity to harness the power of globally dispersed data to build revenue
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Qualification: Any Graduates / Any Post Graduates
• A highly distinguished IT professional with over 10+ years of IT Infrastructure experience as System Administrator and Production Support of various applications on Oracle Solaris, RedHat Enterprise Linux, Centos, VMWare ESXi, and Windows environments.
• Experienced in Installations, Upgrades, Patches, Configuration, performance tuning on Linux, Solaris, UNIX, and system software & hardware.
• Hands-on experience on HP ILO, iDARC Firmware/Solaris ILOM and Service processors firmware updates.
• Experience in Package management using RPM, YUM, SATELITE, and UP2DATE in Red Hat Linux.
• Managing, troubleshooting, and resolving Incidents/Issues as per the Service Level Agreement (SLA, RCA) with frequent updates.
• Managed DEV/UAT/ PROD environmental with Twiki Documents on Linux based webservers
• Hands-on experience on administration 7/8/9, Apache - HTTP/HTTPS Server 2.4.x with virtual hosting. Configuration, Application components deployment, performance tuning including troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Excellent working knowledge of Operation & Production Support with large mission-critical systems in multiple technologies and platforms including Apache Tomcat (with SSL) and UNIX. Coordinated with IBM to resolve issues related to Web-sphere MQ products.
• Implemented and architected Open-source tools e.g., Monit, web content, and URL filtering mechanism.
• Experience in Creating and maintaining user accounts, profiles, security, rights, Quotas, and process monitoring.
• Efficiency in installing, configuring, and implementing the LVMs and RAID Technologies using various tools like Veritas volume manager, Solaris volume manager.
• Experience in installation, configuration, and administration of Apache/Tomcat
• Experience in Installing, configuring and maintaining, KICKSTART, SFTP, DNS, DHCP, and Samba.
• Experience in Install and configuration of Web hosting administration HTTP, FTP, SSH, & RSH
• Creating, cloning Linux Virtual Machines, templates using VMware ESXi & Virtualization environments.
• Experience in Installation of VMware ESX server and creation of VMs and install different guest OS.
• Experience in Installation and configuration of Zones and Containers in Solaris 10 environment.
• Experience in Dev-Ops Support (Nagios and Zabbix) Monitoring.
• Experienced in version controlling SVN/CVS/GIT/Jenkins.
• Resolving system errors and crashes, huge file sizes, file system full errors.
• Implementation of reverse proxy on Linux for load balancing of internet/intranet traffic
• Experience in ITIL process implementation, service Operations, Transition, and Continual Service Improvement.
• Experience in DR test scenarios and Business Continuity Planning in case of eventualities.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Quick learner and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly share your updated profile to