Job Title : Senior UI/UX Developer
Job ID : 1209962878
Posted on : 08/05/2021
Designation : Senior UI/UX Developer
Experience : 3 - 7 years
Location : Kolkata
Salary : negotiable
Client Name : Innoraft
Education : Any Graduates / Post Graduates
Priority : High
Innoraft is a 12+ year young IT services company that provides web development services to its clients. The vision is to keep innovation afloat using technology using open source technologies. We are building the next generation of scalable websites and web applications. Our major services include custom tailor-made websites and web application design & development with a specialization in delivering complex functionalities. We also offer web migration services to open source technologies, UI/UX consultation, and taking your website and web application to the most scalable AWS cloud services. In doing what we do, we utilize open source technologies like Drupal, Angular, ReactJS, GatsbyJS, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, etc. One of the key attributes of everything that we build is Quality. We maintain the highest standards in terms of the security and performance of all websites and web applications developed by Innoraft. Our clients/partners include but are not limited to HCL, L&T, Acquia, Maia Learning, Greenwich, Dassault Systems, Shiv Nadar University, ICICI Bank, and more
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Qualification: Any Graduates / Any Post Graduates
• Design, develop and maintain web content to meet the requirements
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements
• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Craft solutions for layout and styling issues across multiple browsers.
• Work with IT to ensure backend processes to and from the website transition smoothly
• Design, develop and optimize graphic content for social media, online ads, and website use
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Multimedia/web design or others
• Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS
• Good knowledge about Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and/or Sketch
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly share your updated profile to email@example.com
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...