Job Title : Senior Network Implementation Engineer
Job ID : 7082911565
Posted on : 08/05/2021
Designation : Senior Network Implementation Engineer
Experience : 6 - 9 years
Location : Navi Mumbai
Salary : negotiable
Client Name : Brennan IT (India) Pvt ltd
Education : Any Graduates / Post Graduates
Skills : TCP/IP and Application layer protocols, DSL, ISDN, Ethernet, IP Internet, 3G/4G, SNMP, DHCP, DNS, HSRPEIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, VLAN, Trunking, Dot1x, STP, MPLS, QOS
Priority : High
Brennan IT started in a loft in Balmain servicing the Australian mid-market. As a team of four tech experts and enthusiasts, they shared the same passion, drive and mindset as our clients. Working fast, proactively and strategically as trusted partners and advisors for our clients, we were early pioneers in Managed IT Support and Cloud Computing. Until this day the story and the core value of exceptional customer service remains. Thats why over 1000 of Australias businesses and largest brands such as Local Government Super, Simon George & Sons, Guide Dogs, PCYC and Strandbags choose Brennan IT over other IT service providers. It is also the reason why we rank No.1 Managed Services Provider in Australia for seven consecutive years and more importantly why we still have clients who have been with us since we started in 1997.
Brennan IT is one of Australias leading, and most respected, technology solutions providers to the Australian Mid-market. We are the only IT company listed in the BRW Fast100 list for 7 consecutive years and were proud to be listed by Deloittes Australian Technology Fast 50, and Australian Technology Fast 500 since 2005.
Brennan IT has also been named the #1 managed services provider in Australia, for the last 4 years and #8 globally, by international managed services research index MSPmentor 501.
Experience: 6 - 9 years
Qualification: Any Graduates / Any Post Graduates
Location: Navi Mumbai
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for configuration and implementation of Voice and Data services and ensuring that tasks relating to the technical configuration, deployment and commissioning of new Voice and Data services, implementation of changes, as well as ensure the technical documentation related to the implementation. Also majorly responsible for Projects/Managed network devices support and involved in high level and low level designing.
This role will work closely with provisioning coordinators & other internal stakeholders to deliver the services as agreed and support.
• Responsible for proper delivery of all the projects/MND work and need to mentor BAU team for project work across the line when engaged by Group lead.
• Involvement in presales designing while offering different products to the clients and creation of HLD/LLD based on the engagement done by Group lead for different projects/MND work.
• Design project tasks, including but not limited to gathering customer technical requirement, configuring router, switches, firewalls and other associated network devices if any.
• Responsible for designing the overall customer solution including configuration of CPEs and relevant Voice and Data services and creating necessary configuration templates
• Implement and troubleshooting enterprise networks involving WAN solutions like MPLS, Ethernet, ADSL/SDSL, 3G/4G, ISDN and wireless services for customer
• Ownership of Provisioning related technical faults and ensure a timely resolution or escalate wherever required
• Perform impact and risk assessments for the planned and project tasks
• Responsible for technical documentation of customer network and updating internal knowledge database
• Responsible for cross functional coordination for implementation of the scope of work as defined
• Maintaining internal and customer communication during the implementation
• Creation of MOP/SOP and responsible for implementation and change management
• Adherence and compliance to the defined processes and tasks assigned
• Training and Mentoring CI engineers and other staff as necessary
Key Competencies :
• 6+ years of extensive experience in technical network implementation role preferably in Managed Services or Telecom provider environment.
• Intrinsic industry based technical aptitude (e.g.TCP/IP and Application layer protocols)
• Extensive design and implementation experience on multiple networking platforms and technologies (Cisco, Huawei, etc.)
• Good knowledge on network access technologies (DSL, ISDN, Ethernet, IP Internet, 3G/4G)
• Good implementation experience on networking protocols (SNMP, DHCP, DNS, HSRP etc.), routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP etc.), switching protocols like VLAN, Trunking, Dot1x, STP etc.), MPLS, QOS and other advanced network technologies
• Good implementation experience on network security platforms and technology (Cisco ASA, Sourcefire, Juniper Netscreen, Sophos, Arbor), wireless technology (Cisco Meraki) and basic knowledge on Voice technology (Cisco UC)
• Good knowledge on GRE, IPSEC VPNs, NAT/PAT
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Passion and focus for customer service
• Excellent analytical, lateral and research skills
• End to End ownership and accountability for the implementation and execution of projects
• Good coordination skills and ability for multi-tasking
• Proven ability to work within and across teams
• Capability to build and maintain relationships with customers and staff
• Ability to learn new technologies
• A do whatever it takes attitude and proactive approach
• Good knowledge on ITSM Tools & Processes
• ITIL Service Management Foundation accreditation
• Experience in supporting international clients
• Willing to work in shifts
• Experience in working with managed services or telecommunication provider
• ITIL Service Intermediate / Expert accreditation
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly share your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org