Job Title : SAP PI Consultant
Job ID : 1785754620
Posted on : 07/05/2021
Designation : SAP PI Consultant
Experience : 5 - 8 years
Location : Gurugram
Salary : negotiable
Client Name : Siegwerk India Private Limited
Education : B.E / B.Tech
Skills : SAP PI/PO, ESR, IB, SLD, ABAP proxies, AS2, IDOC, HTTPS, SFTP, REST, SOAP, JDBC,XML/XSD, JSON
Priority : High
Siegwerk India Private Limited, a group company of German MNC, Siegwerk, who are global leader in Packaging Ink business and having presence in over 36 countries strive to exceed customers expectations of quality, reliability and support. The company is ISO 9001and ISO 14001 certified and one of the leading ink manufacturer in India for providing ink solutions to packaging Industry.
In short span of time, Siegwerk India has grown many folds with eight offices across India and a team of executives and staff of over 200 people excluding the other support services
Experience: 5 - 8 years
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
• Support existing as well as setup new interfaces between SAP and Non-SAP systems
• Analysing business/functional requirements and translate them into design specs
• Support the integration projects through various phases from gathering business requirements to go-live and post-implementation support
• Support the assessment of change requests (corrections, enhancements), proposing and developing solutions by SAP PI/PO
• Contribute in 3rd level support of SAP PI/PO system (Incident Management, Problem Management, troubleshooting, etc)
• Create and maintain end-to-end functional/technical designs for interfaces
• Suggest improvements to current operational procedures within integration environment
Experience and Skills:
• 6+ years of experience as SAP Integration Consultant with focus on SAP PI/PO.
• Hands-on experience in implementing A2A and B2B solutions using :
• SAP PO 7.5 (ESR, IB, SLD and Message Monitoring)
• B2B Add-on, EDIFACT, EANCOM, CXML
• Graphical mapping and XSLT mapping
• ABAP proxies
• Configuration/implementation and support of following adapters :
• AS2, IDOC, HTTPS, SFTP, REST, SOAP, JDBC, File
• XML/XSD, JSON format
• Develop complex mapping (Graphical /XSLT/ Java), Runtime workbench, Monitoring & Troubleshooting, System Administration, ALE Configuration and business rule management.
• SAP development experience is a plus : ABAP, OO ABAP, Function Module, RFC, BAPI, iDOC, Partner Profile
• Good understanding of SAP S/4 HANA offering
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly share your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...