Job Title : Weblogic Administrator - WebSphere/JBOSS
Job ID : 1842099993
Posted on : 07/05/2021
Designation : Weblogic Administrator
Experience : 3 - 8 years
Location : Mumbai
Salary : negotiable
Client Name : Simple Logic IT Pvt. Ltd
Education : BCA / B.Tech / B.E / B.Sc / Any Post Graduates
Skills : Weblogic Admin, WLST scripting, Apache, OHS, IHS, Nginx, TLSSSL
Priority : High
Simple Logic IT Pvt. Ltd. Established as a Technology Services firm In 2009, we have grown to become a partner to our clients in business critical functions for Database Management and Software Development. Today, we work with global software principles like Oracle and Microsoft, to deliver superlative services with a focus on emerging organizations worldwide
We are committed to help you make the most from Information Technology and your technology assets. Whether it is Oracle Database Management, MS SQL Database Management or a Development Project, our processes and people are all geared towards making engagements smooth and effective. From emerging corporations to global giants, we strive to walk the extra mile for all our clients
Experience: 3 -8 years
Qualification: BCA / B.Tech / B.E / B.Sc / Any Post Graduates
- - Installation, configuration and administration of WebLogic infrastructure.
- - Patching and Upgrade of WebLogic infrastructure.
- - Excellent experience in troubleshooting.
- - Knowledge on WLST scripting.
- - Deployment and Un-deployment of applications.
- - Expertise in performance tuning - Heap size configuration, thread dump analysis, heap dump analysis.
- - Administration and configuration of Web Server like Apache, OHS, IHS, Nginx etc.
- - Integrating Web Servers with Application servers.
- - TLSSSL Implementation.
- - Implementation of best practices and standards.
- - Experience in configuring monitoring tools scripts related to Application Server and Web Server health check, profiling, Memory Usage, Concurrency etc.
- - Build pro-active alerts to avoid down times.
- - Experience in Capacity planning & Sizing.
- - Experience in DR Switchover and Fail over.
- - Change Management - Review proposed changes and Implement them in pre-production and production environment.
- - Responding to and acting on client issues requests and recognition of client priorities.
- - Outage scenario handling, escalations and Root Cause Analysis, on-call support experience
- - Client - Monthly Review meeting, Technical presentations
Job Requirement :
- Minimum 3 years of extensive experience in WebLogic administration for Production and non-PROD environments including clustering (HA), Load Balancing and DR setup.
- Experience working in 24x7 shifts.
- Experience working in on-call support model.
- Experience in either WebSphere or JBoss would be highly desirable.
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly share your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...