Job Title : Immediate Opening For SAP FICO Consultant
Job ID : 2579522630
Posted on : 06/05/2021
Designation : SAP FICO Consultant
Experience : 6 - 10 years
Location : Chennai
Salary : negotiable
Client Name : Mobolutions
Education : BSc / B.Tech / B.E
Skills : GL,CO, AR, AP, Asset Accounting, Project Systems (PS) Profitability Analysis (PA)
Priority : High
Mobolutions is a pure play SAP Consulting organisation with headquarters in Texas and ODC in Chennai, India. We are a SAP Build Partner as well as Services Partner, Microsoft has accredited us with Gold partner status for Cloud Platform(Azure). We have been in business for 6+yrs and with a skilled resource base of 100+ SAP Consultants spread across multiple countries.
Our strong and deep expertise on SAP Solutions has enabled us to work with customers ranging from medium size enterprise to Fortune 500 companies.
Experience: 6 - 10 years
Qualification: BSc / B.Tech / B.E
• Provides subject matter expertise within industry, product, and process specialty areas.
• Managing communications with project stake holder and executives
• Experience in leading small to medium project teams to perform tasks with specific goals and deadlines
• Plans and coordinates efforts of others in performing project assignment tasks.
• Have a good understanding of developing proposals, budgets and for driving teams to deliver within the targets
• Management of project delivery related schedules and updating stakeholders on status in a regular basis; supervising project progress & outstanding issues and ensuring the quality & timeliness of the deliverables
• Looking after SLA ensuring timely closure of priority tickets, handling escalations and implementing
• Develops strong working relationships with key customer contacts, serving as their main point of contact for product knowledge and implementation efforts.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• SAP Functional configuration expertise in General Ledger (FI- GL), Controlling (CO), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Asset Accounting (AA), Project Systems (PS) Profitability Analysis (PA), New GL, Budgeting Planning & Consolidations (BPC) and Cash Management
• Should have experience and excellent working knowledge in FI sub modules such as Asset accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and Banking (DMEE and EBS configurations).
• Experience preparing functional specifications and helping the ABAP team in developing WRICEF objects is a must.
• Experience in working with data conversions teams.
• Experience in working and validating cut over activities is required.
• Exposure to Incident / Change / Problem Management processes
• Ability to interact with Business Users and understand their requirements if interaction is required.
• Customer service skills are critical.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
• Experience in Cost Centre, Profit Center Accounting and Internal Orders.
• Experience in S/4 Hana Finance/ Conversion will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly share your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...