Job Title : Senior Cognos Developer
Job ID : 1989238057
Posted on : 05/05/2021
Designation : Cognos Developer
Experience : 2 - 6 years
Location : Pune
Salary : negotiable
Client Name : Zebra Technologies
Education : Any Graduates / Post Graduates
Skills : Cognos BI Suite, Cognos Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio & Transformer/Dynamic cubes,
Priority : High
Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers the front line in retail/e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
We offer competitive fixed salary and on-target earnings as well as a range of corporate benefits which support the lifestyle, professional development, health and learning of our people. Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together
Experience: 2 –6 years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
• Provides application / technology expertise and assists in defining and estimating, project / activity scope.
• Shares responsibility(with the Project Manager, Technical Architect, etc.) for coordinating and supervising all aspects of the software development Lifecycle across multiple technology platforms and fields.
• Creates technical design documentation for software changes and development.
• Works with functional architecture and quality assurance teams to review documentation and support those roles within the development Lifecycle.
• Keeps management team informed of work progress and is proactive in communicating any concerns or opportunities for better project delivery.
• 3 years of professional experience working with Cognos BI Suite and Framework Manager in a data warehouse environment, to include at least two years of extensive Cognos BI report development experience.
• Experience of Cognos Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio & Transformer/Dynamic cubes.
• Experience in the creation of complex data models using framework manager, complex reports and dashboard style solutions using Cognos 10 & 11 solutions.
• Advanced SQL writing and programming skills, with sound understanding and foundation of both relational and dimensional modeling techniques.
• Skills to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for acquiring results.
• Experience with troubleshooting and SQL performance tuning is a plus
• Knowledge on installation/ configuration and Administration would be advantage.
• Experience integrating Cognos with other web portals would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly share your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...