Job Title : Sr.Java Developer
Job ID : 1108497786
Posted on : 05/05/2021
Designation : Java Developer
Experience : 3 - 5 years
Location : Pune
Salary : negotiable
Client Name : NetNautix
Education : BSc / BCA / B.E / MCA / M.Tech
Priority : High
NetNautix was founded by a group of professionals who have spent their careers working with fortune 500 clients spanning across geographies and across multiple domains. Our goal is to enable our clients achieve greater agility in their core business by helping them realize their IT strategy and implement breakthrough ideas leveraging newer technologies. It is our endeavor to help our clients become future-ready to serve their customers better in the rapidly changing digital world.
Experience: 3 –5 years
Qualification: BSc / BCA / B.E / MCA / M.Tech
• Design, Develop and Deliver high quality applications using Java/JEE technology stack
• Collaborate with client team to analyze, design, implement and package new features
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structures and algorithms
• Highly proficient and 3+ years of hands-on experience in JEE technologies (Spring MVC/ Spring Boot/ Hibernate/ JPA/ JAX-RS/ RESTful Webservices/ JSF)
• Excellent knowledge of Spring MVC/Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM
• Strong experience with interface and messaging protocols like JSON/ REST, XML/ SOAP or MQ/ JMS
• Experience with micro-services architecture based application development
• Experience working with Java application servers (e.g. Tomcat/ JBoss/ WebLogic/ WebSphere/ Wildfly)
• Strong experience working with Database (e.g. MySQL/Oracle/DB2) and NoSQL Databases (e.g. MongoDB)
• Knowledge about deploying applications in cloud (AWS, Cloud Foundry) and working with containers (e.g. Docker/Kubernetes)
• Ability to write clean code along with automated unit test cases (e.g. JUnit)
• Familiarity with Git repositories (Gitlab, Github, etc)
• Strong problem solving, design thinking, debugging and analytical skills
• Should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as in a Team
• Should adhere to coding best practices
• Should be familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD) approach
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly share your updated profile to email@example.com
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...