Job Title : Designation: Immediate Hiring For .Net developer
Job ID : 4379096781
Posted on : 05/05/2021
Designation : .NET Developers
Experience : 2 -4 years
Location : Chennai
Salary : Negotiable
Client Name : DSRC
Education : Any Graduation / Any Post Graduate
Skills : .Net Core,C#,MVC,Web API, SQL Server, Entity Framework
Priority : High
Data Software Research Company (DSRC) is a global consulting company providing information technology solutions and services.
Committed to delivering innovation and superior quality, DSRC combines professionalism and technical competence with experience gained from working with world-class customers.
An early pioneer in the IT marketplace, DSRC is strategically positioned as a potential supplier of IT consulting and offshore services and has grown to be a global tier 2 consulting company.
We are one of India s largest privately held IT services companies. This has helped us remain dynamic and continually evolving in the ever-changing marketplace.
DSRC, founded in 1972, now has a global consulting reach all over United States, Europe and Asia - achieved through its wholly owned operations in the US, UK and through its strategic alliances with world IT leaders
DSRC s Offshore Development Centre (ODC) in Chennai, India, acts as the global sourcing hub for our overseas consulting operations and houses dedicated technology practices to provide offshore services. The ODC is equipped with the best of infrastructure and technology consulting practices, as well as expertise and experience across heterogeneous technology platforms.
DSRC provides competitive compensation that is revised purely on performance, flexible work hours and an office located centrally in Chennai city easily accessible via public transport.
Experience: 2 -4 years
Qualification: Any Graduation / Any Post Graduate
• Ability to work in a Scrum environment.
• To design, Architect, Develop & Deploy applications and maintain existing systems.
• Communicating with client / product owner for requirement gathering.
• Use and work effectively with Project Management tools like JIRA, TFS, VSTS.
• Estimating the task & preparing Plan for development.
• Revise, update, re-factor and debug code.
• Hands on experience in .Net Core,C#,MVC,Web API, SQL Server, Entity Framework.
• Experience in latest .Net framework versions (4/4.5/.Net Core 2.0 Framework).
• Understanding of Agile - SCRUM methodologies.
• Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly share your updated profile to email@example.com
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...