Job ID : 3150056281
Posted on : 11/12/2019
Designation : Data Entry Executive
Experience : 0 - 4 years
Location : Bangalore
Salary : negotiable
Client Name : Patshala Education Pvt Ltd
Education : Any Graduate / Under Graduate
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel
Priority : High
Engagement: Currently we are to engage Data Entry Executive for our internal data management purposes. The incumbent profile will be expected to drive the company’s efforts to compile large data inputs from various sources thereby collate & summarize reports in-order to enhance analytic ability of the back end team and to setup the best data management practice for the organization.
Experience: 0 - 4 years
Role: Data Entry Executive
Specialization: MS Office Proficiency.
Qualification: minimum 18 years of education.
Good to Have: Proficiency in written and oral English.
• Collate data from various sources and merge into a single report.
• Generate additional reports for detailed analysis for business requirements.
• Provide analysis of reports based on prescribed criteria’s.
• Improving reporting effectiveness as per functional needs.
• Ensure accuracy & fulfillment of the reports produced.
• Escalates issues in case of repeated delicacy in records or any conflict in tracking
• Create &Maintain critical data repositories safely and periodically.
• Guide and direct team members on reporting data as per timeliness with accuracy.
• Good in MS Office Tools.
• Working knowledge on MS word & MS excel.
• Typing Speed: Minimum 30 – 45 wpm
• Good Analytical Skills
• Good Grip on keyboard
• Fluent English
Fresher Graduates or Under-graduates with strong knowledge in MS Office tools especially in MS-Word with proficiency in English language shall be preferred.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...