Job Title: Information Security Consultant Trainer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 6 - 8 years
• Train the development team with secure coding practices & guidelines to handle all types of
vulnerabilities at the coding level and security awareness.
• Train on pitfalls and security loopholes in application development and network
• Threat Modeling and Risk assessment, Common in Web /Client-Server applications and
• Hands-on guidance in installation/administration to secure networks, Methodology for
penetration testing of applications & networks including hands-on labs, Securing Wireless
• Training on developing appropriate Usage Policies for network Security and enforcing them
• Devise quality, well-structure training programs according to client’s requirements.
• Determine course content according to the requirements.
• Prepare training material (presentations, exercises, Manuals etc.)
• Impart training programs, webinars, workshops in groups or individually
• Maintain training related MIS (attendance, feedback forms, evaluation scores and certificate
• Incorporate participant’s feedback for improvisation of the training programs
• Ensure the training content is relevant, up to date along with version control all the times
• Deliver training programs both theoretically and practically.
• Help other teams with domain knowledge, technical explanations, and threat knowledge.
• Should be able to conduct classroom trainings and technical hands-on workshops
• Researching the latest security best practices, staying abreast of new threats and
vulnerabilities and helping to disseminate this information within the group as well as the
• Proven experience as technical process trainer in Cyber Security, Network Security., System
Security, Application Security, Cyber Security Governance, Security Operations Centre and
• Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools
• Experience in structuring training courseware
• Ability to communicate with existing and prospective clients for their training needs
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Outstanding communication skill and comfortable speaking with varied audience
• Excellent time-management skills while delivering trainings
• Strong knowledge of the requisite training subject
• Should be flexible to work as per business needs
• Open for National and International travel at short notice
• Strong organizational, team-work, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
Graduate Degree – Computer Science/IT/Science ( with 60% throughout)
Certification Preferred: ISO 27001 LI/LA, PCI DSS, CEH ,Security OEM certification