Job Title : JBPM Developers
Job ID : 7016745821
Posted on : 25-5-2016
Designation : JBPM Developers
Experience : 3-8 yrs
Location : Chennai
Salary : Market std
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : JBPM, JBRMS, Jersey, JBoss, Maven, Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML5, Karma, Grunt, Jasmine, Bower, Oracle, MS SQL Server
Priority : High
Requirement Gathering and Analysis:
• Analyze functional/non functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements.
• Define timeline estimates based on the requirements, complexity and inhouse capability.
• Communicate estimates to supervisor for review.
• Provide inputs on technical feasibility of requirements.
• Identify gaps in requirements.
• Share additional requirements identified with supervisor.
• Guide team in preparation of technical specification document and review the same.
• Break down the base lines requirements into business and functional requirements.
• Prepare high level and low level design and share with supervisor for approval.
• Identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project.
• Share the design document with the functional team post supervisor review.
• Guide team in coding as per design.
• Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
• Share developed code with supervisor for review.
• Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
• Perform complex integration.
• Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
• Consolidate the test results and share with supervisor.
• Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced.
• Anticipate unreported defects and raise the same to supervisor.
• Conduct technical troubleshooting.
• Conduct reviews for codes created by team.
• Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
• Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
• Conduct functional / non functional testing if required.
• Investigate critical defects and establish need for fixing.
• Fix complex defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
• Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
• Raise issues to leads/QA.
• Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
• Review defect fixes done by team guide them.
• Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
• Share revised code with supervisor for review.
• Assist team lead and project manager on estimates around defect fixes.
Deployment & Closure:
• Conduct allocated transition tasks as per agreed timelines.
• Address queries / provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
• Provide prompt response during production support.
• Fix defects as and when required.
• Review defect fixes.
• Maintain deployment tracker.
• Perform sanity check post deployment to ensure smooth production.
• Share activity status with supervisor and highlight concerns if any.
Service Support & Maintenance:
• Participate in scoping meetings and identify transition requirements for new projects.
• Reconfirm requirements with relevant stakeholders.
• Freeze SME calendar.
• Provide transition activities.
• Regularly track progress of transitions through weekly dashboards.
• Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
• Post information gathering, identify whether the incoming request is a service request or an incident.
• Determine urgency and impact of the situation.
• Assign appropriate priority to the incident.
• Assign the incident to the right stakeholder for a workaround/fix.
• Conduct analysis on various incidents that occur frequently Categorize recurring incidents as problems/known errors.
• Provide support to resolve these errors.
• Initiate change management process.