Job Title : Mule ESB Developers
Job ID : 1338552022
Posted on : 6-5-2016
Designation : Mule ESB Developers
Experience : 3-8 yrs
Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata
Salary : Market Std
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : Mulesoft EBS
Priority : High
• Overall 5-6yrs of Strong Middleware integration experience with at least 4 years of technical experience in Mulesoft EBS.
• Assist project leadership in designing the approach for middleware projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning and directing developers.
• Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
• Architect technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
• Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
• Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
• Write technical and design documents for proposed solution.
• Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices.
• In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices.
• Provide technical ability screening for new team members.
• Assist in preparing roadmaps & strategy for Integration department.
• Work/Assist on the development of proposals and presentations of proposals.
• Work on technical POC to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...