Job Title : Oracle_ Linux Developers
Job ID : 2879299462
Posted on : 3-5-2016
Designation : Oracle_ Linux Developers
Experience : 3-10 yrs
Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad,Kolkata
Salary : Market Standards
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : Oracle, Linux, PL-SQL, TOAD
Priority : High
oEnsures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions.
oSupports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project.
oMay be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables. Performs additional job duties as required.
1. Develop, support and maintain applications using strong knowledge of application development technologies such as PL/SQL, and Shell Scripting. Work independently with IT functional units, business units and clients in a 365x24x7 on-call rotation to ensure high availability for all hosted web applications 35% of time.
2. Perform specification analysis, design technical architecture for business solutions, and maintain reliability and stability of high speed, high volume financial transactional processing platform. Develop and review data models and their implications on production stability and performance. Provides appropriate documentation for support and maintenance of the platform 20% of time.
3. Compile ad hoc reports based on client requests using SQL and TOAD. 5% of time.
4. Coaches and leads less experienced IT staff and business managers. Provides leadership on projects. 25% of time.
5. Work independently with IT functional units and business units. Recommends strategies for technical aspects of projects as well as broad system improvements. 5% of time.
6. Participates and/or drives platform audit and compliance initiatives 10 % of time.
o6+ yrs. of related IT experience. Bachelor’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience. Expert in multiple languages and tools.
oStrong knowledge in emerging technologies.
oPossesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as all functional areas in IT organization.
oGood understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
oMust possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (any), or a related field followed by six (6) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered or as a Senior Technical Application Analyst, Production Support Analyst, Engineer, Technical Lead, Project Lead, or a related position.
oMust have at least five (5) years of experience with the following:
maintaining reliability and stability of high speed, high volume financial transactional processing platform;
working in an offshore / onshore model;
banking and card services industries;
Solaris; Oracle; Linux;
JBoss, Tomcat, and Apache servers;
PL/SQL; Shell Scripting;
ETL design and development; SQL; and TOAD.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...