Job Title : VMWare Admin
Job ID : 5232966083
Posted on : 30-4-2016
Designation : VMWare Admin
Experience : 6-8 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Market Standards
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : VM Ware
Priority : High
• Citrix (20%) & VM infrastructure (80%)
• Mandatory Requirements Strong communication skills is a must as there will be regular interactions (both voice and emails) with customer IT personnel.
• Mandatory certification –VMWare Certification (VCP)
• Relevant experience of 6 - 8 years or more on VMWare + Citrix Candidates
• Good hands on experience (L3) on VMare + Citrix Products
• Good hands on experience (L3) on VM Infrastructure 4.x 5.x VCenter VSphere & ESXi 3.0 or above
• Knowledge on vStorage, vNetwork, vCPU, vMemory management, HA, vMotion, DRS Customization of VM templates deployment of VM�s from templates.
• Experience in VCenter log analysis and Guest OS customizations
• Strong skills on Windows Powershell VBS Batch scripting logic as per the business need
• Implementing Managing and troubleshooting Xenapp 7.x & 6.5 XenDesktop 7.x & 6.5 & Netscaler
• Good understanding of VDI infrastructure and its components installation and configuration.
• Deploying XenApp applications and Xendesktop servers troubleshooting citrix issues from L3 perspective (such as application session slowness etc.) and analyzing the root cause.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...