Job Title : SOA Administration
Job ID : 8979692234
Posted on : 26-4-2016
Designation : SOA Administration
Experience : 9-14 yrs
Location : Bangaloe, Pune, Mumbai
Salary : Market Standerds
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : Oracle B2B,BAM, OSB, SOA suite
Priority : High
We are looking for a talented Project Leads with 9+ years of experience in Oracle SOA Suite 11g Administration. Breitling Bentley GT Replica
Roles & Responsibilities
– Technical Skills
• At least 6 years of total IT experience
• Proven J2EE skills and minimum one Year of architecting experience towards SOA Administration and Integration solutions
• Should have experience in all aspects of Integration solutions in any of the Integration Product(s) in Oracle Fusion Middleware Business Integration Products such as Oracle B2B, BAM, SOA suite, OSB
• Hands-on experience on Fusion middleware is a must
• Prior experience on implementing/supporting large SOA integration is essential
• In-depth knowledge on SOA and Administration/Integration concepts and methodologies would be an added advantage
• Ability to analyze and provide root cause for issues (both weblogic and SOA)
• Experience in scripting and automation is must, optimizing the JVM heap & creating new JNDI as needed
• Documentation – Tasks requiring creation of written document in support of system build, maintenance and operations.
• Environment Support – Implement a support structure fo the project environments.
• Must have worked with complex Weblogic implementation utilizating cluster Writing technical Design documents, Run books and Production standard documents.
– Behavioral Skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication, team work and collaboration, and leadership skills
• Ability to work with teams - cross cultures, organizational boundaries, time zones and countries
• Excellent Customer Interaction Skills
– Managerial Skills
• Should have experience in Project management and people management
• Knowledge of Quality processes
• Vendor co-ordination
• Project planning and execution, Project monitoring and making course corrections when required.
• Project Schedule Management
• Change Control Management, Risk management, Quality Management
• Participate in the weekly project meetings with IT Manager and project stakeholders
• To ensure on-time delivery, overall process compliance and quality
• To plan and control configuration management activities as required and provide guidance to the team
• To perform Root Cause Analysis, plan for corrective actions and track it to closure as required
• Perform Interface support, issue resolution to support interfaces
• To plan for team building activities and help in resolving any issues within the team
• To provide overall process compliance
• Plan, allocate and monitor the service requests provided by customer.
• Review of technical or program specifications, estimation and resource requirements for change requests
• Meet specified SLAs for bug fixing, feature enhancement etc. based on criticality factor
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...