Job Title : Offshore SAP Basis HANA Steady State Support
Job ID : 7582395582
Posted on : 17-Mar-2016
Designation : Offshore SAP Basis HANA Steady State Support
Experience : 5-15 yrs
Location : Bangalore / Pune
Salary : Industry std
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : DB2, SSO, TMS,ECC, BW, PO, GRC, BOBJ,SQL SERVER, WINDOWS, LINUX
Priority : HIGH
Greetings from Pentagon consultancy services.
This SAP Basis Steady State Support Lead will provide hands on Steady State support for virtual migrations and virtual implementations across one or multiple client efforts. This role will also include Basis team support of current and future SAP related client projects including HANA based ones and will collaborate and coordinate closely with the both client and internal infrastructure teams to deliver stable, highly available business systems. Specific duties include developing and implementing measures to ensure high availability for SAP and related systems; fully documenting and standardizing operational procedures with appropriate controls to ensure operational stability; and facilitate infrastructure activities in support of ongoing SAP release and deployment projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work is virtual but must be available during Eastern Time Zone standard business hours
• Support, Configuration and administration of SAP HANA DB (memory, backups, etc)
• Performance analysis and troubleshooting in HANA environments
• Basis steady state support capable of performing:
• Perform System refresh
• Analyze performance problems
• Handle ticket processing
• Resolve technical issues (processes, archive, backups…)
• Perform technical configuration (SSO, TMS, Profile parameter changes, Open system…)
• Perform detailed documentation
• Perform related service market place configuration
• Level 3 hands on Basis support capability including experience with upgrades, migrations and basis operations as well as daily support capabilities
• Fluent English speaking
• Strong communication
• Strong technical support/system refresh/ticket handling/support/performance analy
• ECC 6.0; BW; HANA; PO; GRC; Bobj
• Experience with system copies and performance troubleshooting
• Hands on experience with BW HANA Migrations and use of SAP HANA Studio for management, troubleshooting and configuration of the HANA appliance is a plus.
• Proficient in the use of methodologies supported by SAP best practices for migration such as SLT
• 3 or more full life cycle implementations as Basis hands on lead
• SQL Server 2005-2014
• Windows 2003-2012
• DB2 (bonus) nice but not required
• Familiarity with SAP on Vmware.
• 8+ years IT experience including Basis, IT Infrastructure, IT Network
• Proven ITIL, and continuous improvement implementations.
• Experience working as part of a team to provide the optimal solution for both business needs and project standards.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills; ability to build strong formal and informal relationships.
• Capable of collaborating and leading across distributed organizations.
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work in ambiguous situations/environments; demonstrated ability to break down problems into constituent parts and develop and drive plans for resolution
• Ability to work in a high paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
If interested Please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...