Job Title : Oracle Purchase and Order Management Functional Consultant
Job ID : 1548468507
Posted on : 15-Mar-16
Designation : Oracle Purchase and Order Management Functional Consultant.
Experience : 6 - 8 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : Oracle Purchase and Order Management Functional.
Priority : HIGH
Greetings from Pentagon consultancy services,
• Sound functional Knowledge of Oracle 11i and R12 with expertise in PO, iProcurement, iBuy, iSupplier, Order Management modules.
• Experience in at least 2-3 Oracle 11i and/or R12 production support projects.
• Functional domain knowledge in Purchasing & Order Management, and skills at writing detailed, actionable requirements and functional specifications will be a plus.
• Worked with Tier-1 companies or MNCs in Oracle EBS area.
• Worked in US or Europe or any onsite customer locations on Implementation / Development / Upgrade / Support.
• Flexible to work in shifts to support users across the globe.
• Strong ability to work with the Client, and collaborate with onsite & offshore team members.
• Effective team player with excellent communication skills.
If interested Please share your updated resume to email@example.com
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...