Job Title : Windows Admin
Job ID : 1267593211
Posted on : 15-Mar-2016
Designation : Windows Admin
Experience : 2-4 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry std
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : L1, WINDOWS SERVER, UNIX, PLSQL, LDAP, ADS, ORACLE, WIN, SSH, DNS, DHCP
Priority : HIGH
Greetings from Pentagon consultancy services.
1. Supporting the applications and Infrastructure as Support engineer (L1) Working hands-on, Windows, ADS, LDAP Autosys, XML
2. Thoroughly thinks out and evaluates alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro active approach, initiative to resolve problems
3. Works with little direction and supervision, adapts to changing priorities.
4. work in 24 7 support project, Knowledge of the TCPIP protocol family, Scripting Batching, Basic understanding of network components like Routers and Switches, basic Database knowledge, knowledge of Microsoft Client Server Technology and related products (including Active Directory, HP Enterprise Manager and founded network skills)
5. Drive investigation of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for critical events. Multi-level maintenance process using a Corrective, Preventive, Adaptive & Perfective approach. 6. Responsible for sending all Incident notifications as per agreed process. Chair bridge calls for effective coordination, incident resolution, service restoration
6. Develop and maintain standard support procedures and other documentation as required to ensure the support, availability and continuity of IT services to agreed SLAs and KPIs
7. Proactively monitor applications systems to capture potential issues (alerts, performance) before they occur, in accordance with monitoring maintenance procedures
8. Ensure completeness of root cause for major critical incidents, and where possible resolve or provide workarounds, suggestions and improvements to mitigate future incidents.
9. Provide technical assistance to team members during the issues
10. Report promptly to management and business partners regarding critical outages until resolution Security aspects of IT (especially Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Blackberry, LAN).
Good to Have:
• Managing the Level 1 / Help desk
• Help desk resource with the right skill-sets
• Providing a Single Point of Contact between the customer & the service
• Reporting on service levels and other critical success factors
• System Monitoring & Administration
o This is to take care of the customer’s Operating system under the Windows & UNIX environment.
• Services include the following:
o Performance monitoring of servers
o Responding to alerts and / or tickets that are either auto-generated or user raised
o Resolving the issue based on Incident and Problem Management guidelines
o Provide support, advice and guidance to customers on server related issues
o Analyze root cause of problems and minimize the adverse impact of these issues
• Services include managing logical access and control, and enhance operational efficiency with a technically secure environment.
• Services include but not limited to:
o Infrastructure Administration; manage the creation, amendment and deletion of Infrastructure level user accounts.
• Application Administration; manage the creation, amendment and deletion of application level user accounts
If interested Please share your updated resume to email@example.com
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...