Job Title : MQ Admin
Job ID : 2013181233
Posted on : 14-Mar-2016
Designation : MQ Admin
Experience : 8 - 10 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : MQ , WMQ , Datapower , XML, Java , J2EE , Web Services , REST , SOAP, WSDL , Linux , Unix.
Priority : HIGH
Greetings from Pentagon Consultancy service,
• Technical experience in WMQ and DataPower.
• Experience setting up IBM WMQ infrastructure.
• Standalone server setup.
• High availability cluster setup using OS level clustering mechanism (for ex. MSCS, HACMP etc).
• Queue manager cluster setup for workload management.
• Experience in automation of administration activities.
• Experience in secure communication (authentication, authorization, encryption etc) setup.
• Firmware Install, migration, Configuration, Web Services Deployments and administration on Datapower Appliances.
• Experience in product installation, configuration, upgrade, administration and troubleshooting.
• Technical experience in WebMethods.
• Experience with Broker, Integration Server, Enterprise Gateway Server, Trading Networks, My webMethods Server, Designer, Deployer, Command Central, EDI Module,and JDBC Adapter.
• Experience in webMethods products installation, configuration, upgrade and administration.
• Experience in webMethods application/integration performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Experience in webMethods security management such as certificate management, central user management, authentication and authorization.
• Experience with development framework/technologies, specifically, knowledge of XML, Java-based development (JMS, JDBC, etc.) Web Services (REST/SOAP, WSDL)
• Experience in any OS preferably Linux/Unix environment.
If interested Please share your updated resume by clicking apply.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...