Job Title : SCCM Design and Implementation
Job ID : 3079520465
Posted on : 14-Mar-2016
Designation : SCCM Designer
Experience : 6-8 yrs
Location : Bangalore / Noida / Gurgaon
Salary : Industry std
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : MDT, SCCM, VB Scripting, WSUS, IBCM, SUP, ADR, PKI
Priority : HIGH
Greetings from Pentagon consultancy services
SCCM Build Engineering – An individual contributor in a Consulting & Professional services team, who is focused on driving build / Transition / Migration assignment and handover to operations team
• Mandatory to have experience with at least 1 end to end production SCCM implementation.
• Experience in Design and Implementation of SCCM for a medium to large customer environment > 10,000 PCs spread across multiple geography.
• Experience in Hardware sizing for SCCM site host server requirements.
• Comprehension of SLAs and respective configuration/Sizing of SCCM features to meet those SLAs
• Experience in Designing Backup, Disaster Recovery, High Availability for SCCM.
• Experience in installation and configuration of all SCCM roles.
• Understanding of PKI infrastructure requirements for IBCM configuration.
• Experience with Patch Management requirements – SUPs, Automated Deployment Rules, SUG creation
• Experience in OSD deployment – Loading of Images, Applications, Importing and Creation of Driver packages, Implementation of Task Sequences
• Basic knowledge in using VMware / Hyper-V or any other Virtualization technology
• Experience in integrating MDT with SCCM.
• Experience in troubleshooting network issues between SCCM Agent / Site – Site communication
• Experience in Raising Change Requests and work with Base Infrastructure Teams – AD/Virtualization/Network/Security teams for mitigating/meeting SCCM requirements for various functionalities
• Knowledge and troubleshooting experience on Agent Rollout , Application Rollouts and OS Deployments
• Knowledge on SQL Queries and administration.
• Experience in migration/upgrade from SCCM 2007 > SCCM 2012 or Altiris - other ESD infra > SCCM 2012 migrations
• Experience in an at least one scripting language (VB scripting, Batch File Programming, Power Shell Scripting, WSH)
• Good Knowledge of server 2008/2012/2014 , Active directory, Group policy, DHCP, DNS, basic windows networking
• Good to have - expertise in third party tools integration – 1E Shopping, 1E Nomad, Adaptive, Lumension
Non – Technical Skills:
• Good understanding of ITSM concepts – Change Management / Incident Management etc
• Experience in engage customer for collecting functional and non-functional requirements and testing
• Creation of Scope, SOW, Low Level Design (LLD), High Level Design(HLD), Test Case/Test Plan, Migration Approach documents.
• Work with Enterprise Architect to get document signoffs.
• Creation of Standard Operating Procedures, Run book, training Operations team.
• Training Service Desk on using Remote Control Tools.
• Presenting/Demonstrate Migration Approach to customer.
Additional requirements for M level:
• Work with Program/Project Management on Project Plans, resource loading
• Drive Application Packaging / Imaging / SCCM and Field Engineers for large scale projects
• Engage with Customer Business SPOCs for low level/User level agent deployment plans.
• Experience in Pre-sales work – Responding to RFI, RFP
• Evaluation of latest technologies in Market and publishing whitepapers.
If interested Please share your updated resume to email@example.com