Job Title : Linux Admin
Job ID : 1002482017
Posted on : 14-Mar-2016
Designation : Linux Admin
Experience : 6 - 10 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : Linux Clustering , SE Linux , Open Source , Puppet , Chef , SaltStack , Shell , Perl , Hypervisor.
Priority : HIGH
Greetings from Pentagon Consultancy service,
• Design, Build and administration of Linux Operating System.
• Knowledge on Open Source tools like Puppet,Chef, SaltStack.
• Experience in Scripting languages like Shell Script, Perl.
• Good understanding of Hypervisor technologies.
• Exposure to automation OS & application deployment.
• Exposure to firewall,load balancer.
• Exposure to Linux Clustering & SE Linux.
• Knowledge on vaulting.
• Expertise in trouble shooting ( performance fine tuning , etc ) and implementing best practices.
• Experience in sizing and responding to RFP’s.
• Experience in designing and architecting solutions.
• Presentation skills / Handling client visits.
• Knowledge on Problem management & incident management.
• Runbooks & SOP’s creation & implementing best practices.
If interested Please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...