Job Title : VMware Architect
Job ID : 1081489153
Posted on : 14-Mar-2016
Designation : VMware Architect
Experience : 6 - 9 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : VMware , Hyper-V , Citrix , Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012.
Priority : HIGH
Greetings from Pentagon Consultancy service,
• Be an Expert & Familiar in any two of the following hypervisors Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix) Server Build (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012).
• Builds high quality solutions that meet client requirements. Plan and gather information in order to define system objectives. Support actual delivery activities.
• Prioritizes his/her time to focus on highly qualified, larger opportunities with target prospects. RFP calls with relevant Vertical SPOC/ clients to identify and analyze potential opportunities related to Server and Virtualization.
• Design and Implement the proposed solution related to X86 Wintel Sever and Virtualization.
• Solution to be inline and near accurate. Successful engagement sign-off with documented evidence and knowledge transition. Provides day-to-day guidance and mentoring to new and existing PS staff in Wintel Sever and Virtualization. Contribution towards; Solution Document, reference documents and templates, effort estimates etc.
• 6- 8 years in the above mentioned capacity specifically as a consultant with a large solutions integration firm. Experience in Solution Architecture and proven ability to design and implement medium and large solutions in Server & Virtualization.
• Strong background in the development of technology-based business solutions.
• Knowledge on capacity planning and server sizing. Knowledge on any one converged infrastructure solution like VCE, Hitachi, Flex pod or Pure Flex.
• Effective communicator; verbal, written and presentation skills creativity, flexibility and openness to alternative technical and commercial approaches to consulting work.
• In-depth capability and understanding of Server and Virtualization technologies and their application. Ability to articulate and develop Server and Virtualization architectures and roadmaps for clients. Experience in analyzing Client infrastructure to ensure that the infrastructure is ready for the Datacentre and Virtualization. Experience in deploying Server and Virtualization with VMware vSphere, Vcloud director, Microsoft Hyper-V and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Technologies.
• Ability to produce high-quality written materials including proposals, business cases and plans which convey complex analysis and arguments in a concise manner. Design & Implementation of Disaster Recovery Solution with VMware SRM.
• Working knowledge of Operating Systems – Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012. Knowledge on cloud technology and working knowledge on Private, Public and hybrid cloud. Detailed Knowledge on any one or two of the cloud stacks (VMware, Citrix. Open stack, Amazon, AWS).
If interested Please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...