Job Title : Hot openings for Data Analyst
Job ID : 1712750324
Posted on : 29-Feb-2016
Designation : Data Analyst
Experience : 4-7
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Std
Client Name : MNC
Education : Any
Skills : Data Analyst
Priority : HIGH
Greetings from Pentagon Consultancy Services,
• Data Modeling and Business Analysis.
• Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts.
• Create SQL scripts to extract data from tables.
• Business Analysis skills with banking domain knowledge, Business communication skills.
• Candidate should handle direct communication with customers.
• Stakeholder management skills.
• Candidate should have worked on projects / support areas handing business requests.
• Should have experience on create Mapping documents, Test preparations, Data Modeling and SQL queries
• Understand the business users requirements for information, features, and functions and communicate them to the rest of the application development and data warehouse team.
• Lead preparation of data warehouse requirements documents.
• Lead the identification and documentation of business metrics.
• Act as consultant to the PL1 & front end programmers.
• Once business needs are defined for the data warehouse projects, the business analyst will be involved in designing and validating the logical data model that pro-vides a different representation of these requirements. The Data Analyst will also play a role in data model design and prototyping and is involved in developing or validating source target mappings and transformation logic required to support information.
• The Data analyst may also assist in identifying data quality problems and in determining options for how they will be handled.
• The Data Analyst will also play a role in testing and validation and in delivering user training.
• Data analyst should help in Data modeling as per the business and DW requirements and review models to ascertain that requirements are met.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, data analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
• Become a subject matter expert on our Banking & BFSI data, processes, META Data and business methodologies Decompose high-level business requirements into an appropriate level of business rules and detailed user, functional, and nonfunctional requirements using alternative views such as flows, diagrams, models, and use cases when applicable.
• Meet with users to gather requirements for project definition. Analyze existing procedures and evaluate requested requirements to identify system changes.
Secondary Responsibility :
• Assist in the creation of deliverables that are developed jointly with the user and the Product Development. Includes product definition, logical design (business process and rules, data elements and flows, screens and reports),
• implementation plan, and documentation and training needs.
• Collaborate with technical staff to determine system specifications and requirements.
• Counsel and advise users on system capabilities and processes.
• Improve processes within the Company to increase the level and quality of service provided to internal and external customers.
• The Data Analyst will also be responsible for the Quality Assurance.
• Convert the requirements and design documents into a set of testing cases and scripts that can be used to verify that the system meets the client needs.
• Execute or supervise the execution of those test cases and scripts Facilitate or perform random testing of all components to ensure that a random bug is not haunting the system.
• Work with peers to ensure the final solution meets the highest quality.
If interested Please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org