Job Title : Applications Developer I - BI-DW
Job ID : 9863875458
Posted on : 4-Feb-2016
Designation : SE/SSE/TL
Experience : 3-9 years
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Market Standards
Client Name : MNC
Education : B.E/B.Tech
Skills : MicroStrategy
Priority : high
Greeting from Pentagon.
1. 2+ years of experience with MicroStrategy projects development and successful implementation of large Enterprise BI solutions
2. Ability to translate business reporting requirements into a production report.
3. Create report mockups and templates from business requirements when necessary.
4. Understand and query disparate database sources, including relational structures, dimensional data marts/models and cubes.
4. Work collaboratively in a small, cross-functional team.
5. Interface with, and understand analytical reporting needs of the business stakeholder Demonstrated MicroStrategy
1.MicroStrategy 9.x, 10.x
2.Relational database and data warehousing concepts
3.Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling (relational, dimensional data modeling)
4.High proficiency writing SQL
5.Translating business requirements into Data and MicroStrategy reporting requirements
6.Creation of MicroStrategy schema and reporting objects
7.Dashboard development for MicroStrategy Web and Mobile deployments
8.Development experience with MicroStrategy BI environments which leverages I-Cubes, Web, Mobile and Distribution
9.Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries required
10.Working knowledge of MicroStrategy Admin tools (e.g. Object Manager, Integrity Manager, and Command Manager)
11.Hands on experience working on MicroStrategy Windows and Linux environments
If interested Please share your updated resume to email@example.com
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...