Job Title : JAVA Developers
Job ID : 9445293153
Posted on : 04-feb-2016
Designation : SE/SSE/TL
Experience : 3 - 9 years
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Industry Std
Client Name : MNC
Education : BE/B.Tech
Skills : Java, j2EE, “Java Developer”, J2EE Developer”
Priority : HIGH
Greetings form Pentagon.
Looking for 3-9 years of Java experience candidate.
The selected individual’s responsibility shall include but not be restricted to the following areas:
1. Participate in the requirements reviews to identify the gaps in functional and non-functional requirements.
2. Create the low level design using Java & associated web application technology development frameworks/libraries that comply with design & architectural guidelines to ensure that product complies with functional requirements and non-functional requirements
3. Create optimal implementation using the identified technology in specific technology area to enable sub system to meet critical to quality attributes for the system
4. Create, maintain sub system specific design and implementation details.
5. Participate in regular review of design and implementation in specific technology area for different product implementations to ensure adherence to technology best practices, & implementation best practices
6. Provide guidance to QA teams to design functional & non-functional testing of the interfaces defined using the specific technology in different products
7. Participate in development and QA activities to prove that the developed software meets the functional & non-functional requirements while adhering to the technical & architectural guidelines.
3-9 years of software industry experience with exposure to complete SDLC in at least 1 medium scale software system/product development projects.
Should possess at least 1 year of relevant and hands on experience in:
1. Programming, Object oriented analysis and design, usage of algorithms, data structures, and database design
2. Implementing various modules/sub systems including GUI using specific technology during the development of enterprise scale systems such Java, Java EE and usage of open source frameworks.
4. Creating implementations and low level designs that comply with the functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
5. Designing, documenting & developing sub systems of in a software development project
6. Must be able to independently design and develop code that performs optimally using Java and related web application development technologies given a set of requirements while adhering to the system design and development guidelines
Nice to Have
Exposure to data base design, performance engineering etc.
Experience of having participated in various stages of SDLC
Skill Sets (Must to have):
Creating and low level designs that comply with the functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
Designing, documenting & developing sub systems of in a software development project
Good communication skills with an emphasis on:
1. demonstrated ability to engage in discussions with fellow team members at different levels to effectively and efficiently deliver the results that person is responsible for
2. written skills
Skill Sets (Good to have):
Data base design
User experience design
Skill Sets (Additional):
Analytical & Logical Thinking
Total Experience: 3 - 9 Years
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...