Job Title : SSIS Developers
Job ID : 5141046637
Posted on : 04-feb-2016
Designation : SE/SSE/TL
Experience : 3 - 9 years
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Industry Std
Client Name : MNC
Education : BE/B.Tech
Skills : SSIS, SQL, .Net, c#, TWS
Priority : HIGH
Greeting form Pentagon.
Critical Skills Required
1. 3 to 9 years working experience.
2. Good knowledge and Hands-on experience on SSIS.
3. Hands on experience on writing complex SQLs(SQL Server, Oracle)
4. Good knowledge of programming languages like .Net (with C# as language) is preferred
5. Experience on development project.
6. Scheduling tool experience (TWS preferred)
7. Good communication and presentation skills
8. Ability to Work collaboratively in global project with a positive team spirit and ensure team work & coordination.
9. Should be flexible with the working hours as he/she needs to closely work with the US counterparts
10. Should be able to work independently and act proactively
11. Knowledge on SSRS will be an additional advantage
1. Interaction with the business customers, Analyze and interpret complex business requirements/ workflows and resolving complex data issues.
2. Gather and prepare analysis based on information from internal and external sources to evaluate and demonstrate program effectiveness and efficiency.
3. Lead or assist in root cause analysis and documentation of production issues.
4. Perform detailed design, development/enhancements, unit testing and deployment for small/medium size projects
5. Developing and maintaining standards, common processes and best practices.
6. Create quality documentations (Design, Operations Guide)
7. Support project deployments or migrations etc.
8. Status reporting for the assigned projects
Key Skills: SSIS, SQL, .Net, c#, TWS
If interested Please share your updated resume to email@example.com
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...