Job ID : 2737812689
Posted on : 4-Feb-2016
Designation : Software Developer
Experience : 3 - 9 years
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Market Standards
Client Name : MNC
Education : B.E/B.Tech
Skills : Pega BPM
Priority : high
Greeting from Pentagon.
1. Be able to provide direction and lead a small development team
2. Participate in design and estimation discussions and help lead in task prioritization for team
3. Help translate requirements into user-stories and actively participate in scrum events
4. Work closely with Business/SA/BA/Architects to ensure requirements are well documented and clear
5. Support team on day to day tasks to achieve business goals. Be accountable for timely quality delivery of assigned team/modules
6. Perform code reviews and guide the team on best practices
7. Provide appropriate status updates and manage project assignments on routine basis
8. Actively participate in quality audits, projects reviews time to time
1. Min 5-7 years of experience in software development out which at least 5 years in PRPCdevelopment. Pega 7 experience would be an added advantage
2. Pega CSSA Certified
3. Very good experience of application integration using Pega-PRPC
4. Very good experience of application debugging and troubleshooting using Pega-PRPC
5. Should have good experience in design and development of Pega projects.
6. Experience working in at least one complete medium to large scale enterprise Pega project
7. Must have good exposure to Agile Scrum/SmartBPM practices and methodology
8. Good understanding of software engineering practices and architecture guidelines
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
10.Good knowledge and experience of PRPC Best Practices, Estimation, Task Scheduling, Risk Assessment, IT Quality
Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system.
Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
Direct software programming and development of documentation.
Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities and status
If interested Please share your updated resume to email@example.com
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...