Job Title : WebLogic Administrator
Job ID : 2654295713
Posted on : 30-May-2015
Designation : WebLogic Administrator
Experience : 6 to 12 Yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : WebLogic Admin, Performance Tuning, Installation, SSO, Patches, Ping Federate, Troubleshooting, Oracle 10, 11g & 12c, Core Admin, Banking / Financial projects
Priority : HOT
Job Designation: WebLogic Administrator
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 6 to 12 yrs
Notice Period: 30 Days
Interview Process: F2F in Our Respective Locations
Keyskills: WebLogic Admin, Performance Tuning, Installation, SSO, Patches, Ping Federate, Troubleshooting, Oracle 10, 11g & 12c, Core Admin, Banking / Financial projects.
- Installation, Configuration and management of WebLogic server in Development and QA environments
- Basic knowledge of Clusters, load balancing, session stage management is a must
- Base level experience and knowledge required in Web Logic Administration Knowledge of LDAP, SSL & JDBC configuration is a must.
- Also JMS & IPlanet Apache Tomcat servers knowledge experience is added advantage
- Basic knowledge of J2EE framework, UNIX commands, Windows server, IIS Tomcat Apache server administration, Networking, TCPIP is required
- Managing Security Users, Groups and ACLs.
- Working on deployment activities Monitoring the issues, use SOPs to resolve low priority requests and reporting to L3 support team for high priority ones
- Strong communication, interaction skills and ITIL Awareness is a must.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...