Job Title : Financial Performance Management Consultant - Principal Consultant
Job ID : 6845117189
Posted on : 28-May-2015
Designation : Financial Performance Management Consultant - Principal Consultant
Experience : 8 to 9 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : FPM, SAP, SAP ERP , Oracle, Optimisation, Cost Management, AP-BPC/ Oracle Hyperion, SAP-PCM, Accountant, Chartered Accountant, GAAP, IFRS.
Priority : HOT
Job Description: Financial Performance Management Consultant
Designation : Principal Consultant
Experience Band – 8 to 9 years
Keyskills: FPM, SAP, SAP ERP , Oracle, Optimisation, Cost Management, AP-BPC/ Oracle Hyperion, SAP-PCM, Accountant, Chartered Accountant, GAAP, IFRS.
- ITC Business consulting is a new age consulting group which has done numerous path-breaking consulting engagements across US , EU, EMEA for clients ranging from – Bank, Airlines, Retail , CPG, Hospitality etc. The group is on a steep growth curve and is looking to recruit bright candidates who can be part of this exciting journey!
- The objective of this position is to be able to successfully understand the problem from the client, articulate solution and execute projects in - Business Planning and Consolidation, Value Chain Optimisation and Profitability n Cost Management.
- The profile shall also involve working on Budgeting and Planning Tools such as SAP-BPC/ Oracle Hyperion or Cost Management tools such as SAP-PCM
- She/he shall also be responsible to drive Consultative Sales in these areas. Ideally he/she should be a Cost Accountant / Chartered Accountant/MBA Finance with deep domain knowledge in Planning and Budgeting, Cost Management.
- Should posses high level of commitment, initiative and on the fly problem solving capacity and should be also ready to take on the role of Practice Lead in future.
- Knowledge of ERP like SAP or Oracle is also desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of industry specific cost model, cost drivers
- Deep knowledge of various types of cost accounting models – Activity based costing, Standard costing, Throughput costing, Lean costing and cost methods like Process Costing. Job Costing, Batch Costing, Operating Costing etc.
- Experience in formulation of Business/Corporate and Financial Policies/Procedures
- Ability to build planning and budgeting scenarios/what if analysis and shall be able to assess the impact of the same on the other business functions
- Working Knowledge in Indian GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Should have knowledge and work experience in ERP like SAP or Oracle.
- Detailed understanding of SAP ERP and SAP application landscape shall be an added advantage.
- Adequate experience in client-facing roles
- Ability to train and lead a team of junior consultants
- Experience in driving high-quality presales work with consultative flair
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...