Job Title : Senior Solution Deployment Strategist(CrossLink Analytics)
Job ID : 1584473891
Posted on : 13-04-2015
Designation : Senior Solution Deployment Strategist(CrossLink Analytics)
Experience : 2 to 4 yrs
Location : Mumbai
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Solution Deployment Strategist, CrossLink Analytics , R, SAS, Business and Marketing Analytics, Risk Analytics, SAS Macros, Segmentation, Clustering, Statistical Modelling, Logistic Regression
Priority : HOT
Designation: Senior Solution Deployment Strategist(CrossLink Analytics)
Keyskills: Solution Deployment Strategist, CrossLink Analytics , R, SAS, Business and Marketing Analytics, Risk Analytics, SAS Macros, Segmentation, Clustering, Statistical Modelling, Logistic Regression
Experience: 2 to 4 Yrs
* Looking for Candidates from Premier Colleges/Universities only.
- Tier 1 technical colleges ( Engineering, Mathematics, Stats, Economics etc.)
- Good communication skills.
- For Senior Role Past Analytics Experience and expertise in R or SAS
- Passionate about Data Analytics
- Excited about startups and looking to work in startup.
CrossLink is a Mumbai based analytics firm that is refashioning the way data is used in organizations.
CrossLink is a profitable, fast growing organization helping mid to large level enterprises increase ROI
on their data infrastructure.
Working at CrossLink:
CrossLink was founded in July, 2013 and is backed by a group of high spirited entrepreneurs. Our
team is young, passionate and excited about building data products that will change the industry. As
an early member of the CrossLink team you will get to work directly with the founders and you will
work in a fun and fast paced environment every day.
We are looking for a smart, forward thinking person with 1-2 years’ experience in the industry. (S)He
is expected to participate in developing cutting edge data products and interface with some of the
top clients in India to identify and solve their toughest problems.
A dynamic environment allows young employees to shoulder broad responsibilities and define their
career growth path.
- Quickly understand the business problems and conceptualize analytical solutions that will
address the problem
- Get hands on with analytical tools and perform quick demonstrations and customizations
- Participate in the product development process
- Lead institutionalization of solutions by identifying critical use cases
- Build solid relationships within the organization and become the go-to person for analytics
- Lead teams to deliver client projects independently
- Technical degree from a top college
- Good written and oral communication
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Passion for the growing field of data analytics
- Experience in a technical / client-facing role (preferred)
- Knowledge of analytical toolsets / data systems / statistical modelling (preferred)
- Experience in leading small teams
We believe in hiring the best talent and so our remuneration are best in industry. For this position, a
salary band of INR 10-12 Lakhs per year is being considered with exact amount depending on
experience and skill set.