Role Purpose / Summary:
- To support the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System with end to end understanding of the system architecture and components.
- To develop and deploy applications and components to the ECM System – end to end system implementation.
- Provide advice, guidance and subject matter expertise on ECM system to the team as well as business (when required) in resolution of technical problems.
- Must be an IBM FileNet P8 certified Content and Process Developer with overall IT experience of 6+ years with minimum 3+ years of experience as FileNet Development role. Must have - FileNet 4.5.x. Desired – FileNet 5.x.
- Must have expertise in design and implementation of ECM solutions using FileNet P8.
- Must have expertise working with Websphere Application Server (WAS) 7.0 or above (64 bit) for FileNet and custom applications.
- Experience in working with at least one of DBs - IBM DB2 or Oracle database.
- Must have expertise in implementation of FileNet P8 based projects using core FileNet components like Content Engine, Process Engine, Workplace XT (Content Navigator preferred). ECM Widgets with Business Space Application and FileNet Eforms preferred.
- Must have hands on experience and good knowledge of CE and PE Java API, workflows and Process Orchestration.
- Experience in creating custom step processors for FileNet workflow steps in Workplace XT / Content Navigator.
- Must have experience in working with clustered environment for globally distributed FileNet Deployments.
- Must have hands on experience in developing and deploying applications using Java / J2EE / .NET. Must have experience in Java J2EE architecture, design and development. Development experience in Java, XML, XSL & related technologies. C# .NET experience would be a plus.
- Must have experience in Internationalization of FileNet P8 implementation including but not limited to FileNet P8 objects, UI, logs etc.
- Should have experience in implementing SSO using Kerberos for FileNet Applications including but not limited to Workplace XT / Content Navigator.
- Should have good knowledge of metadata model, master data and audit data management, modeling of business processes.
- Should have good experience in large content migration projects (documents, metadata transformation, audit, annotation, workflow migration etc.). FileNet Content Services to FileNet P8 preferred.