Job Title : Share Point Architect
Job ID : 3210619710
Posted on : 11-04-2015
Designation : Share Point Architect
Experience : 8 to 16 yrs
Location : Bhopal
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : ASP.Net, C#, Sharepoint, Sharepoint Architect
Priority : HOT
Designation: Share Point Architect
Keyskills: ASP.Net, C#, Sharepoint, Sharepoint Architect
Total Experience: 8 to 16 Yrs
Skills / Requirements:
- Candidate should have at least 4 years of IT Experience.
- Should be a Team Player with good interpersonal skills.
- Should Posses good communication skills (both Verbal and written).
SharePoint BI Skills:
- Experience with latest Microsoft SharePoint 2013 BI stack is critical - Power View, Power Query, PowerPivot, Performance Point
- Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services
- Deep knowledge of SharePoint Server Architecture
- SharePoint Governance and Information Architecture
- Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards
- KPI knowledge
- Some experience with SQL Server
- Development of custom web parts
ASP .NET/C# Skills:
- Microsoft .Net C# (VB .NET is a plus)
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server T-SQL
The web developer role would be to gather requirements from functional and technical resources and map to reporting solutions, to troubleshoot complex problems, Work effectively with multiple teams on various production issues, development or process, Autonomously manage and prioritize workload. The role would require to Design and Develop Web-based solutions, do performance fine-tuning, involve in debugging and troubleshooting.
- ADO.NET, Analytical skills, ASP.Net, C#, Communication skills, ETL, MS SQL Server, SharePoint, SQL Reporting, Written and Spoken
- Experience:- 4 - 15 Yrs
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...