Job Title : L1/L2 TAC – NSM & Junos Space
Job ID : 7293371267
Posted on : 24-03-2015
Designation : L1/L2 TAC – NSM & Junos Space
Experience : 3 to 7 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Network & Security Manager (NSM) , Junos Space , FCAPS, SNMP, CLI, NMS Northbound Interfaces, XML, XSLT, Linux, Juniper security, Netscreen security, Juniper Networks Certified, Network security technologies, TCP/IP , Microsoft Windows.
Priority : HOT
- Deliver high-quality technical assistance for Network & Security Manager (NSM) and Junos Space network management software.
- Proven experience with Network Management/Element Management Products (understanding of FCAPS, SNMP) and areas such as CLI, NMS Northbound Interfaces, XML and XSLT is desirable.
- Must have working knowledge of network and service management concepts, networking protocols [L2-L7] and high availability.
- Must have sound knowledge of Linux system level troubleshooting.
- Provide customer advocacy for documentation and timely resolution of issues, and for problem reproduction and escalation.
- Provide hardware and software technical support, including configuration assistance and troubleshooting of devices and other peripheral networking equipment.
- Document and reproduce customer related networking problems, and escalate the case to ATAC for timely resolution.
- Create FAQs/KB for knowledge transfer.
- Strong ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols required.
- Must be experienced in large scale software applications deployment, configuration [config files and script based] and debugging.
- Knowledge of Juniper/Netscreen security devices and JUNOS based devices a plus.
- Juniper Networks Certified Security Associate certificate is a plus.
- Extensive background in internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies required.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately gather information and document same in a CRM system.
- Ability to support 24/7
- Strong working/ conceptual knowledge of network security technologies
- Demonstrated track record of providing outstanding customer service.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills. Ability to capture and interpret packet traces.
- Strong Linux knowledge is desired.
- Very good understanding of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals
- Strong troubleshooting skills is essential for the role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (8, 7, XP, 2000, NT, 98, etc.)
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...