Job Title : Unified Communications
Job ID : 1186343944
Posted on : 12-03-2015
Designation : Unified Communications
Experience : 7 to 10 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Avaya, QoS, IT Infrastructure
Priority : HOT
- Excellent knowledge in couple of following areas: Voice/Video Technologies to Unified Communication, CTI,
Voice over Data (VoIP, IP Telephony etc), IPCC solutions, Media Gateways, Signaling Controllers, Gatekeepers,
- Knowledge of Voice protocols (RTP, SIP, H.323, MGCP, SCCP, G.7xx voice encoding/compression, SS7)
- Knowledge on QoS for voice networks (Traffic Engineering, RSVP)
- Knowledge on Integration with traditional voice networks (PSTN), other messaging (Microsoft OCS/Lync,
Exchange E-mail), IVR, etc. Network Convergence.
- Working knowledge on CUCM/Lync/Avaya session Manager.
- Having worked on any of Cisco/Avaya/Nortel Voice, Technology Gear (in that order of preference)
- Good knowledge on Data Networking
- Excellent Oral/Written Communication Skills
Good-to-have skills :
- Architect a solution on Unified communication infrastructure
- Produce approach documents, white papers, track technology trends
- Predict industry direction and come-up with new services in given technology area
- Good familiarity on overall enterprise IT infrastructure in different verticals
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...