Job Title : Sr Network Security Consultant
Job ID : 1023926080
Posted on : 12-03-2015
Designation : Sr Network Security Consultant
Experience : 5 to 10 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Security, Network Administration, Project Management, PMP
Priority : HOT
Technology to M/F, ODBA, SQL DBA, M/F DBA, App Support, Incident Management, etc Expert in Cisco
Routing and Switching, LAN, Wireless LAN, WAN, DC Network
Mandatory skills: An individual contributor in a consulting & Professional services team, who is focused on
driving complete network assignment.
- Participated in at least 1 Data Centre Transformation project
- Participated in atleast 2 fresh implementation projects (DC / WAN)
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Data Center Networks involving Cisco Nexus & Advanced
Switching technologies (FHRP / VPC / VDC / VSS) (MUST)
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Large WAN Networks involving MPLS, EGP (BGP) and IGP
(OSPF, EIGRP) protocols. (MUST)
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Firewall & VPN Technologies.
- Experience in Data Center Migration (WAN & LAN Network & Perimeter Security to firewall) infrastructure
- A thorough understanding of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
- Cisco Nexus Data Center Solutions, including Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K, and 1K products.
- Experience in WAN Optimization solutions from Riverbed, Cisco, and F5.
- Capable of planning, configuring, testing of Steelhead Appliances, Big IP Load balancers etc.
- Cisco Wireless LAN Design & Implementation of LWAP, WLC, WCS & Clean Air
- Ability to perform network related tasks, including configuration of Cisco ISR routers, switches (3750,
4500, 6500 and Nexus 7K), ASA5500, ACS (AAA), QOS & Multicast.
- Ability to provide detailed network drawings and diagrams and relation as-built documentation.
- Capable of Reviewing and validating BOM High Level Design, Low Level design and Acceptance test
planning for various Networks
- Leadership in handling technical issues and escalations.
- Requirements gathering / analysis to enable project team to understand functional / technical requirements
- Put together research presentations and meeting facilitations
- Contribute to system / functional architecture analysis, solution identification and implementation
- Worked closely with customers, project managers and other engineers to develop customized Network &
- Leading the Technical team and offshore and onsite co-ordinations
- Gather requirements- working with customer / delivery team
- Work closely with the Project Manager in project planning, status reporting and ensure adherence to
Good-to-have skills :
- Knowledge on multiple skills is preferred
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical and non-technical information
- Create technical documentation
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer presentation skills
- CCNP to R & S
- Cisco / Checkpoint firewall Certification
- WAN Optimization / load balancer Certification
- Good to have PMP certified