Job Title : Sr SQL DBA
Job ID : 9114534483
Posted on : 12-03-2015
Designation : Sr SQL DBA
Experience : 5 to 7 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : SQL, DBA, ITIL
Priority : HOT
- Database design, build, migration & transformation.
- Install database servers, customize and configure monitoring tools, and troubleshoot database issues.
- Designing & Setting up Replication, Compression, Partitioning, Clustering & other HA-DR architectures etc.
- Decommission Server/instances
- Work as part of a global consulting & professional services team.
- Run Database Utilities
- Create databases, database objects/ / tables / indexes / etc.
- Monitor Deadlock/timeout and resolution
- Set up, build and run a housekeeping suite which will secure the DB catalog, directory and logs and all
system objects necessary to provide a working service.
- Perform system & data level recovery
- Performance tuning
- Security administration for system & application objects
- Install & configure third-party DBA tools
- Recommend modifications for improving performance
- Mentoring DBAs/junior DBAs.
- Working knowledge of VMWare, SCOM, EMC SAN, SAN replication etc.
- Primary contacts and/or partners: PMO, Application owners, Application developers, Principal architect,
- Competency Mastery Level Required Competency Mastery Level Required
- Analytical Thinking 3 Initiative 3
- Communication - Written and Verbal (Oral) 3 Problem Solving 3
- Concern for Order, Accuracy and Quality 3 Process Design and Improvement 2
- Facilitation 3 Relationship Building/Networking/Interpersonal Skills 3
- Database Management: SQL - version 2000/2005/2008, Oracle â€“ 9, 10 and 11 with RAC and ASM
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/2008
- Working knowledge in administration tools.
- Solid experience in using Native and 3rd party performance monitoring tools
- Expertise in Log-shipping, Replication & Clustering
- Proficient with the disciplines SDLC, Database Theory, Disaster Recovery, Database Security, Database
Design, Capacity Planning, Performance Analysis, Change Management and familiar with ITIL processes
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...