Job Title : Java Enterprise Architect
Job ID : 1262038531
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Java Enterprise Architect
Experience : 15 to 20 yrs
Location : Mumbai
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Java, J2EE, Solution Architect, Technical Architect, CTO
Priority : HOT
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Location of Posting: Mumbai
Experience: 15+ years
Detailed Job Description:
In current role , candidate should have experience as Enterprise Architect with 15+ years exp .
Job Description :
- 15+ overall IT experience with 3-4 years as an Enterprise Architect in current role.
- Experience in multiple IT disciplines and relevant architecture experience with understanding of architectural concepts (data, technical and solution), issues and trends.
- Well conversant with emerging technologies(such as cloud, mobile, social media, BIG data, analytics technology etc)and tools.
- Good domain knowledge in any of the following: BNFS, HealthCare, Insurance, Automobile /
Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics etc.
- Right First Time Delivery
- Is highly resilient, works with pace, focus and optimism to overcome obstacles & deliver architecture solutions. Liaison with delivery teams to work in tight deadlines
- Good influencing skills & Thought Leadership
- Ability to convince the stakeholders with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Pre-sales Activities - Create solution write-up, presentations as needed during the presales cycle, participate in the due diligence / assessment exercises / workshops with the customers & get solution buy in, willing to travel & present the solutions to customer/ teams etc
- Build PoC / demos as per the proposed solution and finally transition the solution details to the project
- Architecture certification such as SCEA - Sun/Oracle certified enterprise architect etc Technical Skills - Java
- Minimum of 10+ years of hands-on experience including solution architecture, design of enterprise applications on the Java, J2EE platform
- Strong understanding of OOAD, UML models, design patterns and application development processes and practices
- Must have good design experience using application frameworks such as spring, struts, hibernate,
AXIS,CXF, Drools and other frameworks
- Experienced with one or more vendor products like IBM, JBoss, TIBCO, Oracle, apache etc .
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...