Job Title : Solution Architect - PS HCM/PS FSCM
Job ID : 9064034747
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Solution Architect - PS HCM/PS FSCM
Experience : 12 to 18 yrs
Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Chennai/Pune
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Solution Architect, Peoplesoft, Functional Consultant, CTO
Priority : HOT
- 12 to 18 years of experience in the industry
- In depth expertise in one or two domains, with familiarity in at least one more domain. Eg. Financials & Projects, with familiarity in SCM; SCM & Manufacturing, with familiarity in EAM / CRM, etc.
- Has been hands-on in delivery of large, complex, global engagements
- Strong expertise in at least one product stack, with familiarity in at least one more
- Exhibits a consulting flair / strong market-facing qualities
- Develop roadmaps, program plans, execute health checks & due diligence, make recommendations, etc.
- Depth of expertise to engage with CxOs and develop customer relationships and earn their trust
- Deep experience in one or two verticals
- Self-driven, motivated, brings value to every interaction
- Willing to get hands-on, to incubate engagements and be part of their governance
- Should not be into project management / Program Management
- Should not be into Practice development / Headcount / Revenue / Growth
- Focus should entirely be in the domain (Financials, Supply Chain, HCM, etc.)
- Ideally will be grounded and continue to remain hands-on on one product (EBS, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Exposure to additional platforms (SAP, Taleo, Successfactors, etc.) is a BIG plus.
- Should be able to develop a relationship with CxOs, senior business stakeholders, and engage as a thought leader in their space.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...