Job Title : Exchange & Lync Administration
Job ID : 2077823561
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Exchange & Lync Administration
Experience : 10 to 17 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Exchange, Lync, Server Administration, IT Infrastructure
Priority : HOT
Job Description: Exchange and Lync
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for troubleshooting Messaging issues and supporting implementation of Exchange Messaging Solutions for the delivery teams.
- Provides Level 3+ support for Exchange Server and Lync 2013 Server.
Core skill set should include mid- to expert-level knowledge in all of the following technologies:
- Exchange (2003, 2007, 2010 and/or 2013)
- Lync and Office Communications Server
- SMTP messaging gateways
- Mobile messaging solutions (BlackBerry, ActiveSync, etc.)
- Support delivery teams with CritSit on Messaging issues.
- Review and remediate issues identified in event logs.
- Analyzes and recommends platform improvements wherever applicable.
- Perform research and development on messaging technologies and features that will provide improvements and enhancements.
- Document upgrade process and provide support during implementation.
- Develops engineering processes to test and implement new software features and products that strengthen the Messaging infrastructure, security and end-user client experience.
- Review and Create RCA as required
- The individual should have experience with developing and successfully implementing architected designs and engineering processes that meet the business requirements and leverage industry best practices/standards.
- Minimum 9 years experience working as Exchange & Lync Administrator in Exchange 2007/2010/2013 environment.
- Experience on implementing Domino to Exchange E-Mail migrations
- Broad knowledge of Capacity and Performance Management
- Knowledge on SharePoint 2010 Administration
Professional certifications (Desired):
- MCSE - Messaging
- MCSE to Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...