Job Title : WAS Administration
Job ID : 6641717251
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : WAS Administration
Experience : 10 to 17 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : WAS, HTTP, Linux, AIX
Priority : HOT
Experience: 10+ yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
- Installation, Administration and Configuration of WAS 6.0/6.1/7.0, Http and MQ 5.3/6.0/7.0 on Linux/AIX.
- Fixpackupgradation of WAS, HTTP and MQ.
- Creation of WebSphere application server cluster and its members.
- Configuration of WAS resources JMS, JDBC, queue connection factory and queue destination.
- SSL configuration for WAS application servers and MQ
- Creation of MQ objects Queue manager, channels, queues and listeners.
- MQ migration from v6 to v7.
- MQ cluster set-up with two full repositories.
- Troubleshooting WAS, Http and MQ.
- Analyze Qualys report for middleware vulnerability and provide solution to fix.
- Analyze middleware tickets, identify patterns and provide solutions to reduce/remove repeated tickets.
- Documentation of known errors and solutions and storing it in middleware KEDB.
- Troubleshooting WAS, Http, MQ and Mes
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...