Job Title : Content Management Architect - J2EE/SOA/RUP/Agile
Job ID : 2972744087
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Content Management Architect - J2EE/SOA/RUP/Agile
Experience : 10 to 12 yrs
Location : Pune
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Solution Design, RUP, Agile, Technical Architect, J2EE, SOA, BPM, ECM, Solution Architect, CTO
Priority : HOT
- 10-12 years of overall IT experience
- Ability to create functional and non-functional requirements and propose solution that will be able to meet the requirements.
- Work with the design team to realize the architecture by providing suggestions on design options.
- Review and validate the design decisions taken by the design teams.
- Work with client architecture teams in - validate the non-functional requirements - discussing and providing inputs on architecture options
- Present the architecture and design to necessary stakeholders
- Working experience with SDLC such as RUP, agile
- Handson experience on Content Management Architecture - Understand concept of Document Management, Records Management, Collaboration, Web content Management and Workflow/BPM Concepts
- Understand the essence of Capture, Manage, Store, Preserve and Deliver in ECM parlance
- Should have good knowledge of JEE, SOA and BPM concepts and experience in architecture and designing web applications
- Should be good in verbal and written communication
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Should have working experience in pre-sales activities
- Knowledge of other ECM products will be preferred
- Should be able design workflows, alternate flows, etc
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...