Job Title : Head COE - DWH
Job ID : 1565483365
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Head COE - DWH
Experience : 15 to 25 yrs
Location : Pune
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : BI/DW, Big Data, ETL, CTO, Project Management, Data Management
Priority : HOT
Location of Posting: Pune
Detailed Job Description:
- Minimum 15 + years work experience.
- 3+ years in managing and Leading CoE
- Develop IT vision and roadmap for the CoE to deliver various technology & vertical differentiators & accelerators.
- High level understanding of multiple domains.
- Should be aware of latest trend & offerings in Data Management & Business Intelligence with some awareness on Big data Analytics.
- Diverse experience in Technology Management and handled large projects through Planning and Execution phases.
- High solution consulting skills backed by? strong analytical skills In depth knowledge on ETL Tools like Informatica, Datastage, MS BI, Ab Initio
- Certification on ETL tool will be added advantages.
- Relationship management - IT interface with customers and vertical users
- Closely aligned with customer IT team and customer IT? initiatives
- Support all transitions and ramp-ups in the CoE
- Manage multi-site operations
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills. Able to foster robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients (internal/external).
- Communication skills
- Experience of communicating & negotiating with clients, senior management and technical staff
- Strong aptitude for? complex problem solving
- Strong Project Management Skills
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...