Job Title : System Center SME - Microsoft Technologies
Job ID : 1646935839
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : System Center SME - Microsoft Technologies
Experience : 8 to 10 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : IT Service Delivery, IT Infrastructure, Active Directory, Server Administration, Solution Architect, Technical Architect
Priority : HOT
- Hands on working knowledge on the following system center products for technical troubleshooting, resolve - Critical escalated incidents.
- Candidates must have L3 level troubleshooting skills.
- Operations Manager ( SCOM)
- Orchestrator (SCO)
- Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
- Service Manager(SCSM)
- Candidate must have through understanding of System Center 2012 Architecture and integration knowledge of various components for Automation and ACT as SME for System Center Suite.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012), Active Directory and DNS. PowerShell scripting is Desired.
- Demonstrated experience in windows related enterprise-wide deployments and migrations at architecture, technical design and deep implementation level.
Overall responsibilities include:
- 8 to 10 years of experience working with Microsoft technologies
- Working with the Infrastructure Service Delivery Team to deliver solutions.
- Experience in providing L3+ support on critical incidents and problems.
- Experience with RFP and Solution design for Microsoft System Center and other Microsoft technologies.
Implementation and migration experience with medium to large Microsoft environments for enterprise customers.
- Create technical documentation and publishing articles
- Experience in working closely with customers, project managers and other engineers to develop customized, managed infrastructure.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...