Job Title : Desktop Management Services
Job ID : 2618260848
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Desktop Management Services
Experience : 6 to 8 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Technical Support, SCCM, Solution Architect, ITIL, Mac OS
Priority : HOT
Managed Desktop Services:
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience exclusively in End User computing/ End User Support Services
- Solution architecture for desktop management : best clock
Pre-Sales support /RFP- RFI support for Large Desktop deals particularly on DeskSide Services comprising Asset Management, VIP support, Printer device support, H/W breakfix, Install Move Add changes (IMAC), Patch management, Device Management, FTE Effort calculation, SLA Evaluation, Transition Approach & Cost Estimation will be a critical requirement
- Understanding of Print Management Services/ End User Print Device and other peripheral device support is desired.
- SME knowledge in the area of Desktop L2/L3 technologies - Windows XP/Windows 7/Windows 8.1
- SME knowledge and work experience with Two or more remote connectivity tools like Dameware, PCAnywhere, Bomgar,VNC, logmein, ApTean etc..
- Knowledge of Desktop Management tools like SCCM, Altiris, LANDesk etc. is an added advantage
- Understanding of Desktop Image Management tools MDT, W AIK 7/ W ADK, SCCM is preferred
- Understanding and work experience of ITIL/ITSM to Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management, Release management, Capacity management is a MUST.
Good to Have:
- Service Desk Background Desktop Support: OS Issues, Application Issues, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Network Related, VPN Software
- MAC Device Management. Knowledge of MAC OS and MAC device support is a Plus.
- Citrix VDI/VMare VDI technologies
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...