Job Title : Windows & Active Directory Admin
Job ID : 2460796836
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Windows & Active Directory Admin
Experience : 9 to 11 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Active Directory, Wintel, TCP/IP, Server Administration
Priority : HOT
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work as Subject Matter expert on Wintel platform and Services.
- Provide L3+ support on issues catering from medium to high level complexity.
- Responsible for developing and documenting technical standards to be followed.
- Establishes and documents procedures for monitoring, evaluating and resolving system issues.
- Ensure the availability of client/server applications, configuring new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment.
- Assist in overseeing the physical security, integrity, and safety of the data center/server farm.
- Working with various departments for all IT related projects.
- Investigate and diagnose through all logs for any issues.
- Crash Dump Analysis.
- Participating in new technology evaluations.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other CoE teams (Storage, Database, Backup etc.)
- Significant experience on managing enterprise directory services and supporting server infrastructure.
- Define and implement strategies for integrating disparate operating environments.
- 9+ years of hands on engineering level experience on Wintel Platform and Active Directory environments.
- Support delivery teams to troubleshoot and resolve critical issues.
- Significant experience on Windows Server and AD toolset.
- Expert Knowledge of Windows 2003, 2008 & 2012 Server & Active Directory
- Strong familiarity with TCP/IP protocol and operating system configuration
- Extensive experience with Active Directory integrations with applications and developing documentation for integrations.
- Experience on Group Policy configuration and administration.
- Strong Networking, DNS/DHCP experience.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining server hardware and associated network equipment, including SCSI, RAID, and I/O topology.
- Experience with server performance tuning and monitoring tools.
- End Use Application Support experience.
- Review and create RCA as required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including exposure presenting to C-level executives at large firms.
- Knowledge on SharePoint 2010 Administration is desired.
- MCSE to Server Infrastructure (Mandatory)
- MCSE to SharePoint
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...