Job Title : Backup Architect - Commvault& VEEAM
Job ID : 2212197537
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Backup Architect - Commvault& VEEAM
Experience : 5 to 8 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Unix, VMware, Solution Design, Solution Architect, Technical Architect
Priority : HOT
- Backup administration and Consulting Experience in Commvault& VEEAM backup related products.
- Good trouble shooting skills and being able to mentor backup specialists and handle Escalated calls.
- Must have worked on large production backup environments.
- Must have comprehensive and expert knowledge of backup architecture and its hardware / software products.
- Backup appliances & Tape library (Physical & Virtual) administration skills.
- Should have designed and managed Highly Available / Disaster Recovery infrastructure.
- Experience of Unix Operating system / VMWARE
- Commvault backup product experience
- Veeam backup product experience
- Good understanding of VMware technologies.
- Network knowledge, including bandwidth, NIC configuration, CIFS, NFS, and NDMP is required.
- Exposure to Snapshot based backups.
- Experience in Database backups.
- Knowledge on AD, Exchange & SharePoint.
- Exposure to OS and Databases.
- Knowledge on vaulting.
- Expertise in trouble shooting ( IO profiling, performance fine tuning, etc. ) and implementing best practices.
- Experience in sizing and responding to RFPs.
- Experience in Storage and backup audits.
- Experience in designing and architecting solutions.
- Presentation skills/Handling client visits.
- Knowledge on Problem management & incident management.
- Runbooks& SOPs creation & implementing best practices.
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...