Job Title : Storage Architect
Job ID : 1777956227
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Storage Architect
Experience : 10 to 12 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Storage, Technical Architect, Unix, VMware, CTO
Priority : HOT
- HDS Storage Administration and Consulting Experience.
- Good trouble shooting skills and being able to mentor Storage specialists and handle Escalated calls.
- Must have worked on large production storage environments.
- Must have comprehensive and expert knowledge of HDS Storage architecture and its hardware / software products.
- SAN / NAS / Archive administration skills.
- Should have designed and managed Highly Available / Disaster Recovery infrastructure.
- Experience of Unix Operating system / VMWARE
- HDS Product family : VSP, HUS, HCP , HNAS and other storage products.
- HDS Replication products : HUR/TC/SI/CoW/Thin Image/UVM & Other suite of products.
- Software :Hi Command & CCI.
- Switches : Cisco / Brocade
- HDS Certification.
- Exposure to OS and Databases.
- Expertise in trouble shooting ( IO profiling, performance fine tuning, etc. ) and implementing best practices.
- Experience in sizing and responding to RFPs.
- Experience in Storage and backup audits.
- Experience in designing and architecting solutions.
- Presentation skills/Handling client visits
- HDS UCP, HDI.
- Exposure to HDS Storage Economics.
- HP Storage products knowledge
- Exposure to back up products.
- Experience in storage audits/proposing new transformation themes.
- Experience in managing large datacenter.
- Conducting Proof of Concepts.
- Knowledge on cloud concepts
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...