Job Title : Device Lifecycle Management - Citrix/VMware
Job ID : 1791453740
Posted on : 11-03-2015
Designation : Device Lifecycle Management - Citrix/VMware
Experience : 12 to 14 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Industry Standard
Client Name : MNC
Education : Graduation
Skills : Citrix, VMware, Technical Architect, IT Strategy, CTO
Priority : HOT
End user device lifecycle management
- Experience exclusively in End User computing technologies
- Ability to understand user profiles and establish device need accordingly as per customer requirement swiss replica watches
- Establish Policy & Framework for Bring Your Own Device Implementation ( BYOD)
- Establish Device Strategy/Roadmap for end user computing technologies as per customer requirement
- Understanding of various end user device functionality, Platform, Architecture, Configuration.
- Provisioning applications/data/security irrespective of the device , location ( User Centric Management)
- Understanding of management tools for various end user devices such as Desktop/Laptops, Mobile Devices, Smart Phones, Tablets, Thin Client, POS Devices, MAC Devices
- Solution Architecture for various end user heterogeneous devices / heterogeneous platform
- Pre-Sales support (RFP- RFI) support for large end user computing services deals.
- Presales, Architecture for end user devices
- Mobility & BYOD - Mobile Iron/Air Watch/XenMobile
- End user Device Management - SCCM, Altiris, LANDesk, Citrix, VMware
Permanent staffing assignments refers to those Jobs when you as a company look to hire people on your payroll on a permanent basis...
Although Professional Services in Human Contracting is a fairly new concept in India, The PS market is fast maturing and catching up with the changing industry...
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment...